Tuesday, July 13, 2010




Beach (es)
Okay so I thought this would be a good opportunity to start back where i left off. We absolutely loved our cruise trips to the beach in the spring and can't wait to go back to the Caribbean. Finley loved everything about it and I could go on and on about it but I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
D
On the way home we had an extra day in Orlando so what do you do when you're in Orlando with nothing to do.... go to disney of course! I had never been and Finley obviously had never been and with her obsession with princesses that was definately a highlight! Here is our day in a few pics: all eyes on character parade watching the fireworks


We just got back from our latest family vacation to destin. It had been 10 years since we had been and I forgot how much fun it was. It had changed a lot but some things are just the same as I remember. We just stayed Wed-Sat night. My dad did a wedding on Sat night on the beach and we left shortly after so he could get back to preach on sunday morning... crazy I know- but we did it. We are planning on going back in September with my brother and his family. Can't wait!





the ultimate "sand wedgie"
finley's new friends

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Glad you're back updating! I love your pics! You photography skills are getting so good!!!!! I think the sand wedgie is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete